Amex Offers, Earn 500 Points with $15 Uber/UberEats Purchase (5x)
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can earn you up to 2,500 extra points on Uber rides and Uber Eats orders. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer credit cards only, and it is targeted. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get 500 additional Membership Rewards points by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $15 or more made on the Uber or Uber Eats apps by 12/31/2022. Limit of 2,500 Membership Rewards points.
- Offer valid for transactions made on Uber and Uber Eats.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- Not valid for international rides.
- Excludes Uber Freight, Uber One, Uber for Business, Drive with Uber, gift cards, and Lime transactions.
- Limit of 2,500 additional Membership Rewards points per Card Member.
About Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
A nice offer for Uber purchases. You get 500 bonus points every time you spend $15 or more on Uber Riders or Uber Eats orders, up to 5 times.