New Amex Offers for Peacock TV
Here are the two offers:
- Get $5.99 back as a one-time monthly statement credit, for up to 3 months, by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend $5.99+ in one or more purchases during the offer period. Valid online at peacocktv.com. Your ability to redeem will reset on a monthly basis until 1/31/2024.
- Get a one-time $20 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make a single annual subscription purchase of $59.99 or more online at peacocktv.com by 1/31/2024.
About Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
The Peacock Premium subscription costs $5.99 a month (+tax) or $59.99 per year (+tax). So this is the best use of these two Amex Offers. Just keep in mind that this plan has ads.
You can also get free Peacock TV with your Amex Platinum card.