Amex Gold Card 75K Offer is Back
American Express is currently showing a 75,000 points bonus for the Amex Gold Card through public links. Some people are only seeing a 60K offer, but try different browsers or a private window to possible see the improved offer. It showed up for me on Chrome. Rose Gold is also a permanent option now.
- Earn 75,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your Card in the first 6 months of Card Membership.
- $250 Annual Fee
- 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. Restaurants
- 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. Supermarkets (on up to $25,000 in purchases annually)
- 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines and amextravel.com
- 1X Membership Rewards point for all other purchases.
- $120 dining credit which gives enrolled Card Members up to $10 per month in statement credits when they use their Card at eligible dining partners including participating Shake Shack locations, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth’s Chris Steak House and Grubhub/Seamless
- $120 annually in Uber Cash which can be used on Uber Eats orders or Uber rides in the U.S., up to $10 per month.
- Complimentary Eats Pass Membership for up to 12 months – a value of up to $119 (typically $9.99/month). Card Members must enroll by December 31, 2021.
$100 airline fee credit(No longer available for new cardholders. Existing cardholders can use it until 12/31/2021)
- The Hotel Collection: Gold Card Members get a $75 hotel credit on qualifying charges, plus a room upgrade upon check-in, when available, when they book a stay of at least two consecutive nights at hotels in the collection
- Personalized Travel Service: provides access to a team of Travel Professionals who can help with travel bookings and vacation packages across air, hotels, transportation, cruise and tour.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Annual Fee: $250
The Amex Gold Card is one of the best products from American Express. This 75K offer is the highest points bonus we have seen. But it could still make sense to apply through a referral link for the 60K bonus, if you can get a big referral bonus up to 30K points. There’s also this Resy offer for 60K and $250 credit.