Amex Gold 75K Offer with No Lifetime Language
American Express is showing a 75,000 points bonus for the Amex Gold Card through pre-approved offers. The current public offer is 60K, which makes this 25% better. On top of that, these pre-approved offers do not have the lifetime restriction, which makes it even more appealing. Rose Gold is also a permanent option now.
- Earn 75,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 on eligible purchases with your Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- $250 Annual Fee
Check If You’re Targeted
This 75,000 Membership Rewards points offer for the Amex Gold Card is showing up through pre-approved offers. Not everyone will see this improved offer. Most people will likely receive the regular 60K welcome bonus instead. But still make sure you double check the terms to see if it contains the lifetime language. That’s a big deal, even if you get a smaller bonus.
- 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. Restaurants
- 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. Supermarkets (on up to $25,000 in purchases annually)
- 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines and amextravel.com
- 1X Membership Rewards point for all other purchases.
- $120 dining credit ($10 per month in statement credits) at Grubhub/Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar, select Shake Shack locations, Boxed (through 8/1/2022), and Ruth's Chris Steak House (through 8/1/2022).
- $120 annually in Uber Cash which can be used on Uber Eats orders or Uber rides in the U.S., up to $10 per month.
- The Hotel Collection: $100 hotel credit on qualifying charges, plus a room upgrade upon check-in, when available, when they book a stay of at least two consecutive nights
- Baggage and car Rental insurance
- Access to Amex Offers
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Annual Fee: $250
The Amex Gold Card is one of the best products from American Express. Check if you are targeted for this offer, especially if you wouldn’t be normally eligible for a welcome bonus. If you never had the card in the past, going through a referral link could be the best option right now. If the person referring you gets a referral bonus is 25K or more, you would come out ahead. There’s also this Resy offer for 60K and $250 credit.
HT: Doctor of Credit