Resy Offer for Amex Gold Card, 75K Points Plus 20% Back (Up to $250) on Dining
Resy has a new offer for the Amex Gold Card which is better than the current public offer. The official offer currently is 60,000 Membership Rewards points. However, you can probably get a 90,000 points offer through some referrals. But this Resy offer will get you 75,000 points plus up to $250 back for dining purchases, which is also a category that earns 4x with the Amex Gold Card. Check out the details below.
- Earn 75,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
- Plus, receive 20% back as a statement credit on purchases made at restaurants worldwide with The American Express Gold Card within the first 12 months of Card Membership, up to $250 back.
- Annual Fee: $250
- OFFER LINK
- 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. Restaurants
- 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. Supermarkets (on up to $25,000 in purchases annually)
- 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines and amextravel.com
- 1X Membership Rewards point for all other purchases.
- $120 dining credit ($10 per month in statement credits) at Grubhub/Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar, select Shake Shack locations, Boxed (through 8/1/2022), and Ruth's Chris Steak House (through 8/1/2022).
- $120 annually in Uber Cash which can be used on Uber Eats orders or Uber rides in the U.S., up to $10 per month.
- The Hotel Collection: $100 hotel credit on qualifying charges, plus a room upgrade upon check-in, when available, when they book a stay of at least two consecutive nights
- Baggage and car Rental insurance
- Access to Amex Offers
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Annual Fee: $250
This is a great welcome bonus for the Amex Gold Card, especially if you dine out often. The card already earns 4X points on dining purchases, and you’ll also get 20% back (up to $250) as part of the signup bonus. You also get 75,000 points once you spend $4,000 with your new card. That’s easily a total value of $1,100 or more.
However, it’s best to check referrals from friends and family members. If one of them has a referral link that shows the 90,000 points bonus, then that’s the best option.
Keep in mind that this welcome bonus is not available to applicants who have or have had this Card or the Premier Rewards Gold Card in the past. There’s an easy trick to find out what Amex Card you previously had.
Resy also has an increased offer for the Blue Cash Everyday credit card.