More Amex Clawbacks, Now for Dell Purchases
American Express has been going wild lately. They are clawing anything and everything possible. Here’s a quick recap of what I have covered this year:
- People That Have Used Amex Self Referrals Can No Longer Generate Referral Links?
- American Express, More Clawbacks for Self Referral Bonuses
- Saks Fifth Avenue Gift Cards No Longer Work for Amex Platinum Credits?
- More Bad News for Amex Platinum Saks Fifth Avenue Credits
- American Express Clawing Back Self Referral Bonuses
- Amex Airline Fee Credits Not Working on Some Gift Card Purchases
The latest clawbacks are about Dell purchases. This might be related to Xbox gift cards purchased from Dell with the Amex Business Platinum card or maybe Amex Offers that were stacked with the Dell credit. You can get up to $200 back on Dell purchases per year. You get up to $100 in statement credits between January and June and up to $100 in statement credits between July and December for U.S. purchases with Dell on your Business Platinum Card when enrolled.
There’s a few data points on reddit today about this. Check your balances if you have made any Dell purchases recently, either using Amex Offers or the Dell credit.