Amex Business Gold Card, 50K Bonus + $200 Credit
The Business Gold Card from American Express currently has a new targeted welcome bonus that can earn you 50,000 Membership Rewards points plus a $200 statement credit. This is a card that comes with a $295 annual fee that is not waived the first year. But you can earn 4X Membership Rewards points on the 2 categories where your business spends the most, plus other benefits.
More people have been targeted for this offer, so it could be worth checking it out once more (HT: DCJoe1)
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 on eligible purchases on the Card in the first three months of Card Membership.
- Earn an additional $200 statement credit when you enroll in Vendor Pay and make a qualifying transaction with your Card, and (iii) add a least one Employee Card and make an eligible purchase on that Card, all within the first three months of Card Membership. Vendor Pay should be free for the first 6 months for two users.
- $295 Annual Fee (not waived)
- LEARN MORE
- Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points on the 2 categories where your business spends the most (up to $150,000 per calendar year):
- Airfare purchased directly from airlines
- U.S. purchases for advertising in select media (online, TV, radio)
- U.S. purchases made directly from select technology providers of computer hardware, software, and cloud solutions
- U.S. purchases at gas stations
- U.S. purchases at restaurants
- U.S. purchases for shipping
- Earn 1X Membership Rewards on all other purchases.
- Book your flight with points at American Express Travel and get 25% back
- Pay Over Time Option
- No preset spending limit
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Trip Delay Insurance, Baggage Insurance Plan and Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance
- Extended Warranty and Purchase Protection for 90 days (up to $1,000 per occurrence, up to $50,000 per Card Member account per calendar year).
This a very good offer that can easily be worth around $1,000 in value. You get 50,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $5,000 in three months plus a $200 credit when you sign up and make a qualifying transaction with vendor Pay. The service should be free for the first six month. This is definitely much better than the current public offer, if you are targeted.