Get $10 at Amazon When You Make Amex Your Default Payment
If you have an American Express credit card, check out this promotion that can earn you an easy $10 just for making your card the default payment method on Amazon. This promotional offer is available only to customers who were served an advertisement and to purchases made with an eligible American Express® Card. Complete the following actions to claim the offer:
- Click on the ad promoting this offer.
- On the 1-Click landing page, sign in to your Amazon.com account. If you do not have an Amazon.com account, you can create one for free at http://www.amazon.com.
- Change your 1-Click default payment method to an eligible American Express Card.
- When prompted, ensure your American Express Card’s billing address is accurate by either confirming your billing address or adding a new billing address.
- The promotional credit will be applied to your Amazon.com account.
- To redeem the promotional credit, make subsequent eligible purchase(s) with your eligible American Express Card.
- The promotional offer is valid for a limited time only through the earlier of 11:59 p.m. PT on December 31, 2021 or while supplies last.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Amazon Business customers are not eligible for this offer.
- Promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 1/31/2022.
- The credit may be redeemed on the purchase of physical products sold and shipped by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page), and excludes certain content and products, including but not limited to Alexa, Fire, and Kindle products/devices, Gift Cards, Kindle eBooks, instant videos, MP3s, and all other digital content and downloads.
Check the promotion page to see if you are eligible. Then just follow the steps listed above to get your $10. Also checkout more Amazon deals and discounts here.