Get $10 at Amazon When You Make Amex Your Default Payment
If you have an American Express credit card, check out this promotion that can earn you an easy $10 just for making your card the default payment method on Amazon. This promotional offer is available only to customers who were served an advertisement and to purchases made with an eligible American Express® Card. Complete the following actions to claim the offer:
- Click on the ad promoting this offer.
- On the 1-Click landing page, sign in to your Amazon.com account.
- Change your 1-Click default payment method to an American Express Card by the earlier of 11:59 p.m. PT on November 25, 2020 or while supplies last.
- When prompted, ensure your American Express Card’s billing address is accurate by either confirming your billing address or adding a new billing address.
- After steps 1-4 are completed, the $10 credit will be applied to your Amazon.com account.
- To redeem the credit, make subsequent eligible purchase(s) with your eligible American Express Card by 11:59 p.m. on December 25, 2020.
- This promotional offer is valid for a limited time only from 12:00 a.m. PT on October 8, 2020 through the earlier of 11:59 p.m. PT on November 25, 2020 or while supplies last.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Amazon Business customers are not eligible for this offer.
- Credit must be redeemed by 11:59 p.m. PT on December 25, 2020. Unredeemed credit will expire after that time.
- The credit may be redeemed on the purchase of physical products sold and shipped by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page), and excludes certain content and products, including but not limited to Alexa, Fire, and Kindle products/devices, Gift Cards, Kindle eBooks, instant videos, MP3s, and all other digital content and downloads.
Check the promotion page to see if you are targeted. Then just follow the steps listed above to get your $10.