For a limited time, when you set your American Express credit card as the default 1-Click payment method at Amazon.com, you will receive a $10 discount on your next eligible Amazon.com purchase made on or before December 31, 2019. This Amazon Amex offer is showing up in the app or online.
Here’s how it works:
- Click on the ad promoting this offer.
- On the 1-Click landing page, sign in to your Amazon.com account.
- Change your 1-Click default payment method to an eligible American Express card.
- When prompted, confirm your billing address or add a new billing address.
- The credit will be applied to your Amazon.com account.
- To redeem the credit, make subsequent eligible purchase(s) with your American Express card.
- Credit must be redeemed by 11:59 p.m. PT on January 31, 2020.
- Unredeemed credit will expire after that time.
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the credit has been added to your customer account.
- The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
- Redeem credit on the purchase of physical products sold and shipped by Amazon.com
You can get an easy $10 discount with this Amazon American Express offer. It is a targeted offer so hopefully you see it in your accounts. Also send me a link if you have it.