Change Amazon Default Payment to Chase Card, Get $10 Credit
Amazon has a new promotion that will get you a $10 credit just for switching your default payment method to a Chase card. Not everyone will be eligible for for the promotion, but you can quickly check if you are eligible. Take a look at the details of the offer.
Update: More people are now targeted for this promotion. Check the link below.
Here’s how you can claim this offer:
- Go to offer page (affiliate link)
- On the 1-Click landing page, sign in to your Amazon.com account. If you do not have an Amazon.com account, you can create one for free at www.amazon.com.
- Change your 1-Click default payment method to an eligible CHASE Card.
- When prompted, ensure your CHASE Card’s billing address is accurate by either confirming your billing address or adding a new billing address.
- The promotional credit will be applied to your Amazon.com account.
- To redeem the promotional credit, make subsequent eligible purchase(s) with your eligible CHASE Card.
- This is a limited time offer.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10.00.
- Amazon Business customers are not eligible for this offer.
- Offer only valid for invited Amazon customers who have received this offer directly from Amazon or CHASE email or online display advertisements, and to purchases made with an eligible CHASE Card.
Promotional Credit Terms
- Promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 1/23/2022.
- Promotional credit only applies to physical products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”. Promotional credit does not apply to digital content.
- Promotional credit will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
This is an easy $10. Just check the promotion page and see if you are eligible. If you’re not, you will see: “Sorry, you were not eligible for this promotion.”Rakuten, TopCashback, RebatesMe and more for possible cashback.