Change Default Amazon Payment to U.S. Bank Credit Card, Get $10 Credit
Amazon has a new promotion that will earn you $10 just for changing your default payment method. We have seen this offer for several card issuers and this latest one is from U.S. Bank. As usual the promotion is targeted, but take a quick look and check if you are eligible.
Earn $10 at Amazon when you make your U.S. Bank credit card your default payment method. Complete the following actions to claim the offer:
- Click on the ad promoting this offer.
- On the 1-Click landing page, sign in to your Amazon.com account. If you do not have an Amazon.com account, you can create one for free at http://www.amazon.com.
- Change your 1-Click default payment method to an eligible U.S. Bank Card.
- When prompted, ensure your U.S. Bank Card’s billing address is accurate by either confirming your billing address or adding a new billing address.
- The promotional credit will be applied to your Amazon.com account.
- To redeem the promotional credit, make subsequent eligible purchase(s) with your eligible U.S. Bank Card.
- Offer only valid for invited Amazon customers who have received this offer directly from Amazon through email or online display advertisements, and to purchases made with an eligible U.S. Bank Card.
- Promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 3/01/2021.
- Promotional credit only applies to physical products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”. Promotional credit does not apply to digital content.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Promotional credit will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- In order to redeem the promotional credit using an Alexa, Fire, or Kindle device, the eligible customer’s Amazon.com account must be registered to that device.
An easy bonus if you are targeted. Let me know if it works for you.