Amex Business Cards, Earn 20K Points with Each New Employee Card
American Express has a targeted promotion to earn extra points for adding Employee Cards to your business account. This offer is not quite as good as the ones we usually see for adding just one employee. The spending requirement is much higher. But the benefit of this offer is that you can add more employees and earn more points.
Add up to five new Employee Card Members to your Basic American Express Business Platinum Card account and earn 20,000 Membership Rewards® points after each new Employee Card Member spends $4,000 in eligible purchases on the new Card in their first 6 months of Card Membership, up to 100,000 Membership Rewards points.
- The annual fee for each Employee Business Platinum Card is $300.
- You can add Employee Business Gold Cards for $45 each.
- You can also add Employee Business Green.
See offer here.
It’s also possible to add up to 99 Employee Card Members and earn the bonus on each new additional card. This offer is available by phone and you can earn a total of 1,980,000 Membership rewards points. (HT: FM)
- Offer is nontransferable.
- Your request to add Employee Cards must be processed and approved by 12/31/2021 11:59PM ET to be eligible for this offer.
- The 6 month period for each new Employee Card Member to spend $4,000 starts on the date that the respective Employee Card Member is added.
- Purchases made by other Employee Card Members on your Account, including Employee Cards that you do not add here, will not count toward the $4,000 spend requirement.
- Your purchases as the Basic Card Member will not count toward the $4,000 spend requirement.
- The 20,000 Membership Rewards points will be applied to the Basic Card Member’s American Express account within 8-12 weeks after the Employee Card Member has met the purchase requirement.
This is a good offer for those who can easily generate a lot of business spending. It gets even better if you are still working on a welcome bonus for the Amex Business Platinum card. Employee Card spending will count towards the bonus spending requirement.
Check the link and let me know if it works for you.