Amazon Prime Members: Buy $50 Amazon eGift Card, Get $5 Credit
Amazon has a Mother’s Day promotion (affiliate link here and below) for its Prime Members. You can purchase a $50 Amazon eGift Card and earn a $5 Amazon credit. This offer is valid through May 14, 2023. There’s a limit of one promotional credit per Prime member. Check out more details below.
Here’s how it works:
- Activate the offer on your account here.
- Purchase a minimum of $50 in Amazon eGift Cards within a single transaction.
- Note, you should see this comment at checkout “Prime customers, Purchase a $50 Amazon eGift Card, Get a $5.00 Promotional Credit on your next purchase. This credit has been automatically applied to your account and will only be visible at checkout on your next purchase. This amount will not be visible on your gift card balance. It can be used on eligible products sold by Amazon.com until June 28, 2023. One per Prime account.”
- An email will be sent within a few minutes confirming the qualifying purchase was successful and the $5 credit was added to your account to use on your next purchase.
- In order to qualify for the $5 promotional code, you must (1) be a current Prime member; (2) click the button on the Offer Terms & Conditions page to apply the offer to your account; and (3) purchase at least $50 in qualifying Amazon.com eGift Cards in a single order at Amazon.com beginning 12:00 a.m. (PT), May 1, 2023 and ending 11:59 p.m., May 14 2023 (PT) or when supplies have been exhausted, whichever occurs first (the “Promotion Period”).
- For qualifying purchases, a promotional credit of $5.00 will be automatically applied to the Amazon.com Prime account that was used to purchase the Amazon.com eGift Card(s) within two (2) days after the qualifying order has been completed or, where applicable, the order has shipped. The Promo Credit is valid until 29th June 2023, 11:59PM (PST).
- Limit one promotional credit per Amazon.com Prime account as designated by the primary email address.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is a $5.00 promotional credit.
- Amazon.com eGift Card purchases must total at least $50 in combined value, and the Amazon.com eGift Card(s) must be purchased in a single order at Amazon.com using a current Prime member account. Amazon.com eGift Cards are subject to Terms and Conditions. Amazon.com eGift Cards purchased through Prime Now do not qualify for this promotion.
- The Promo credit may be redeemed on Amazon.com, towards the purchase of eligible products listed on and sold by Amazon.com.
Here's a list of some of the current deals and discounts for Amazon purchases (affiliate links below):
- Add Citi Card to Wallet, Get $10 Off $10.01+ (expires 6/15/23)
- Amazon Amex Offer: Spend $200, Get 100 Points (expires 4/30/23)
- Shop with Amex Points, Up to 50% Discount (expires 6/1/23)
- Make Discover Your Default Payment, Get $10 Off (expires 6/2/23)
- Shop with Discover Cashback, Up to $30 Discount (expires 6/2/23)
- $10 Off Your Next $25+ Pickup Order (expires 6/30/23)
- Shop with US Bank Points, 40% Discount (no expiration)
- Shop with Chase Points, 50% Off, Up to $10 Discount (expires 12/31/22)
- Add $100+ to Your Amazon Balance, Get $12 Bonus (expires 12/31/22)
- Amazon App, $15 Off $25 on 2 Orders for First Time Users (expires 12/31/22)
- Add Discover Card to Wallet, Get $10 Off $10.01+ (expires 12/31/22)
Rakuten, TopCashback, RebatesMe and more for possible cashback.