Add Amex Card to Amazon Wallet, Get $15 Off $15.01 Order
This article contains Amazon affiliate links.
Amazon has a new promotion for American Express cardholders. You can get $15 off when you add your Amex card to Amazon. You must use the promo code listed below at checkout to get the discount.
Check the promotion page and that should quickly tell you if you are eligible. Let’s see how this promotion works.
🔃 Update: This offer has been extended through July 31, 2023. There’s also another promotion that gets you up to 50% discount for using Amex Membership Rewards points on Amazon purchases.
Get $15 off using the promotional code below when you add your Amex Card to your Amazon Wallet and spend a minimum of $15.01. This is how it works:
- Check promotion page to see if you’re eligible
- Add your Amex card to Amazon Wallet
- Use your promo code AMEXCARD15 at checkout for a purchase of $15.01+
- The promotion will end on the earlier of (a) 5:00 PM PT on 7/31/2023, or (b) the time at which 53,333 eligible customers have redeemed the offer. The promotion will expire concurrently.
- One-time offer applies only to the purchase of at least $15.01 of eligible products using an eligible Amex card added to your Amazon wallet, and requires entry and application of the promotion code at checkout.
- Offer is not available to anyone who removed and re added card after 6/20/2023.
- Offer only applies to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $15 per eligible Amex card per one account.
- Promotional codes don’t work for Amazon Gift Cards.
- This promotion is available only to Amazon.com customers with an eligible Amex card issued in the United States.
This is an easy $15 discount that you can use to purchase most items sold by Amazon. To see only items sold and shipped by Amazon, search for whatever you’re looking to buy and then add &emi=ATVPDKIKX0DER to the end of the URL. You can even use it to purchase third party gift cards.
Check the promotion link to see if you are eligible. If the offer shows up for you, it’s best to complete a purchase quickly. There’s only a certain amount of redemptions available, even though it runs through Prime Day. These offers will sometimes work even if you have done similar ones in the past.
Let me know if it works for you.
Here's a list of some of the current deals and discounts for Amazon purchases (affiliate links below):
- Shop with Amex Points, Up to 50% Off (Direct Link | Article | Ends 9/30/23)
- Shop with US Bank Points, 50% Off (Direct Link | Article | Ends 9/30/23)
- Shop with Discover Cashback, Up to 30% Off (Direct Link | Article | Ends 9/28/23)
- Add Discover Card to Wallet, Get $10 Off $10.01 (Direct Link | Article | Ends 9/23/23)
- Get $10 Amazon Credit When You Add New Debit/Credit Card
- Add Amex Card to Wallet, Get $15 Off $15.01 (Direct Link | Article | Ends 7/31/23)
- Add Citi Card to Wallet, Get $15 Off $15.01 (Direct Link | Article | Ends 7/31/23)
- $10 Off Your Next $25+ Pickup Order (Direct Link | Article | Ends 7/31/23)
- Shop with Chase Points, Up to 50% Off (Direct Link | Article | Ends 7/13/23)
- Join Amazon Prime Now and Get $10 Credit for Prime Day (Ends 7/9/23)
- Make Discover Your Default Payment, Get $10 Off (Ends 6/2/23)
- Add $100+ to Your Amazon Balance, Get $12 Bonus (Ends 12/31/22)
- Amazon App, $15 Off $25 on 2 Orders for First Time Users (Ends 12/31/22)
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. You should always check shopping portals such as Rakuten, TopCashback, RebatesMe and more for possible cashback.