Prime Members Only: Buy $50 Amazon eGift Card, Get $5 Off
Amazon has a new promotion for Prime members (affiliate link here and below) only. You get a $5 discount on a $50 Amazon Gift Card purchase.
In order to qualify for $5 off, you must (1) be a current Prime member (2) enter the promotional code “GCSPRING2023” in the “Gift Cards and Promotional Codes” box when you check out; and (3) purchase an Amazon.com eGift Card valued at $50 or more in a single order on Amazon.com beginning 12:00 am (PT) March 27, 2023 and ending 11:59 pm April 9, 2023 (PT) or when supplies have been exhausted, whichever occurs first.
- Limit one per Amazon.com Prime account as designated by the primary email address.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $5.
- Amazon.com eGift Card purchases must total at least $50 in combined value, and the Amazon.com eGift Card(s) must be purchased in a single order at Amazon.com using a current Prime member account. Amazon.com eGift Cards are subject to Terms and Conditions. Amazon.com eGift Cards purchased through Prime Now do not qualify for this promotion.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the Offer at any time.
- Offer valid on Amazon.com eGift Cards sold and delivered by ACI Gift Cards, LLC and purchased at Amazon.com between 12:00 a.m. (PT), March 27, 2023 and 11:59 p.m., April 9, 2023 (PT). This offer is not valid on any Amazon.com eGift Cards that are purchased prior to 12:00 a.m., March 27, 2023 or those purchased on March 27, 2023 or April 9, 2023 but scheduled for delivery after April 9, 2023.
- This promotion may not be combined with other credits or special offers.
- This promotion cannot be applied to orders already placed with Amazon.com.
- The savings from the promotion will be reflected on the final checkout page of qualifying orders.