Amazon, Get Up to $25 When You Add a Card to Your Account
Amazon is targeting some users with an offer to earn up to $25 credit just for adding a new card to their account. This offer is available only to customers who were served an advertisement or received an email for an “Add-a-Card” promotion and only applies if you add a valid, non-expired qualifying credit card or debit card to your Amazon Wallet.
Update: More people have received this offer, but it is still highly targeted.
How it Works
To claim the promotional credit, complete the following actions:
- Sign in to your Amazon.com account.
- Click the ‘Add a Card’ widget from the advertisement and enter your credit card or debit card details.
- Upon successful registration of your card, the credit will be applied to your Amazon.com account.
- To redeem the credit, make subsequent eligible purchase(s) using any valid payment method.
See promo page (affiliate link)
- This promotional offer is valid for a limited time only or while supplies last.
- Offer limited to one per customer account and one per credit card or debit card.
- After you successfully add your qualifying credit card or debit card, you will receive an email notification specifying the expiration date of the promotional credit. Unredeemed credit will expire after that time.
- The credit may be redeemed on the purchase of physical products sold and shipped by Amazon.com or products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities which qualify for this offer. Offer excludes certain Digital content and products, including but not limited to Alexa, Fire, and Kindle products/devices, Gift Cards, Alexa Skills, Cloud drive and paid subscriptions such as Prime, Kindle Unlimited, Free Time Unlimited, Comixology Unlimited and Personal Shopper services. Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
Great offer, but highly targeted. If you are eligible, all you need to do is add a card to your Amazon wallet and you will receive anywhere from $10 to $25 credit that you can use for purchasing products sold directly by Amazon.
Here's a list of some of the current deals and discounts for Amazon purchases (affiliate links below):
- Shop with Amex Points, Up to 50% Discount (expires 6/1/23)
- Make Discover Your Default Payment, Get $10 Off (expires 6/2/23)
- Shop with Discover Cashback, Up to $30 Discount (expires 6/2/23)
- Shop with Chase Points, 50% Off, Up to $10 Discount (expires 12/31/22)
- Amazon, Get $12 Off Your Next $25+ Pickup Order (expires 12/31/22)
- Add $100+ to Your Amazon Balance, Get $12 Bonus (expires 12/31/22)
- Amazon App, $15 Off $25 on 2 Orders for First Time Users (expires 12/31/22)
- Add Discover Card to Wallet, Get $10 Off $10.01+ (expires 12/31/22)
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. You should always check shopping portals such as Rakuten, TopCashback, RebatesMe and more for possible cashback.