For a limited time, when you set your eligible Citi card as the default 1-Click payment method at Amazon.com, you will receive a $10 savings on your next eligible Amazon.com purchase made on or before July 31, 2018.
Here’s how it works:
- Click on the ad promoting this offer.
- On the 1-Click landing page, sign in to your Amazon.com account.
- Change your 1-Click default payment method to an eligible Citi Card.
- When prompted, confirm your billing address or add a new billing address.
- The credit will be applied to your Amazon.com account.
- To redeem the credit, make subsequent eligible purchase(s) with your eligible Citi Card.
- An eligible Citi Card is a Citi-branded consumer or business credit card issued in the US except for the Costco Anywhere Visa Card and the Costco Anywhere Visa Business Card.
- Credit must be redeemed by 11:59 p.m. PT on July 31, 2018.
- Unredeemed credit will expire after that time.
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the credit has been added to your customer account.
- The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
- The credit may be redeemed on the purchase of physical products sold and shipped by Amazon.com
You can get an easy $10 with this Amazon Citi card offer. These offers rarely work if you’ve taken advantage of similar offers for Discover or Wells Fargo, but still worth testing it out.
let me know if you are targeted!