$10 Amazon Credit for Discover Cardholders
For a limited time, when you set your Discover card as the default 1-Click payment method at Amazon.com, you will receive a $10 credit which you can use on your next eligible Amazon.com purchase made on or before December 31, 2023. This Amazon Discover offer is showing up in the app or online. You can also check the promo link below.
Here’s how it works:
- Go to promo page and Click Get Started (affiliate link)
- Change your 1-Click default payment method to an eligible Discover card.
- When prompted, confirm your billing address or add a new billing address.
- The credit will be applied to your Amazon.com account.
- To redeem the credit, make subsequent eligible purchase(s) with your Discover card within 30 days.
- Offer valid through 12/31/2023.
- If you have redeemed another Set as Default offer in the last 3 months, you will not be eligible for this Discover Card reward.
- You will not be eligible if you previously claimed the 2022 Set as Default of Add a Card offer and received the $10 credi.
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the credit has been added to your customer account.
- The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
- Redeem credit on the purchase of physical products sold and shipped by Amazon.com
You can get an easy $10 with this Amazon Discover offer. Just go to the promotion page above and get started now. Plus check out more deals below for savings on Amazon, and especially during the upcoming Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sales.
If you don’t have a Discover card, you can sign up now and get a $100 bonus and double cash back for the first 12 months.
Here's a list of some of the current deals and discounts for Amazon purchases (affiliate links below):
- Shop with US Bank Points, $50 Off $100+ (Direct Link | Article | Ends 12/31/23)
- Shop with Chase Points, Up to 50% Off (Direct Link | Article | Ends 12/31/23)
- Add Citi Card to Wallet, Get $15 Off $15.01 (Direct Link | Article | Ends 12/31/23)
- Shop with Amex Points, Up to 50% Off (Direct Link | Article | Ends 12/31/23)
- Add Amex Card to Wallet, Get $15 Off $15.01 (Direct Link | Article | Ends 12/31/23)
- Shop with Discover Cashback, Up to 30% Off (Direct Link | Article | Ends 12/31/23)
- Add Discover Card to Wallet, Get $10 Off $10.01 (Direct Link | Article | Ends 12/31/23)
- Make Discover Default Payment, Get $10 Credit (Direct Link | Article | Ends 12/31/23)
- Amazon Amex Offer: Earn 5X, Up to Max 2,500 Points (Ends 12/31/23)
- Try Amazon Photos, Get $20 Off $40+ Amazon Order (Direct Link | Article | Ends 11/30/23)
- Amazon Amex Offer: Spend $30 and Get $5 Back, Up to 3X (Ends 11/13/23)
- Get $10 Amazon Credit When You Add New Debit/Credit Card
- $10 Off Your Next $25+ Pickup Order (Direct Link | Article | Ends 7/31/23)
- Join Amazon Prime Now and Get $10 Credit for Prime Day (Ends 7/9/23)
- Make Discover Your Default Payment, Get $10 Off (Ends 6/2/23)
- Add $100+ to Your Amazon Balance, Get $12 Bonus (Ends 12/31/22)
- Amazon App, $15 Off $25 on 2 Orders for First Time Users (Ends 12/31/22)
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. You should always check shopping portals such as Rakuten, TopCashback, RebatesMe and more for possible cashback.