Amazon Amex Offer: Get Extra 6X Points, Up to 1500 Total
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can earn you more points on Amazon purchases. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get 6 additional Membership Rewards points for each dollar spent on eligible purchases made using your enrolled Card online at Amazon.com (affiliate link here and below) by 10/28/2022. Limit of 1,500 Membership Rewards points.
- Offer valid only for purchases made at Amazon.com and via the US Amazon mobile app.
- Excludes corporate gift card and custom-designed gift card purchases.
- Not valid at international sites owned and/or operated by Amazon or websites affiliated with/linked to/from Amazon.com.
- Offer not valid for Amazon Go, Amazon Local, Amazon Mechanical Turk, Amazon Web Services, Amazon Home & Business Services, Amazon Currency Converter, Home Services, Prime Photos, Amazon Inspire, Amazon Video Direct, Amazon business, Amazon Global, or Amazon Drive.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
This is a popular offer that will earn you an additional 6X Membership Rewards points on Amazon purchases. The maximum bonus points that you can earn is 1,500. With a card like Amex Blue Business Plus for example you would end up earning a total of 6X on Amazon purchases. Adding funds to your Amazon Gift Card Balance is an easy way to use this Amex Offer. You can also use your eligible card to shop during Amazon’s Prime Early Access Sale.Here's a list of some of the current deals and discounts for Amazon purchases:
- Amazon, $15 Off When You Use Citi Card
- Try Amazon Photos, Get $15 Off $30 on Next Purchase (expires 12/15/22)
- Amazon Amex Offer: Earn Extra 5x, Up to 2,500 Total (expires 12/15/22)
- Shop with Amex Points, Up to 50% Discount (expires 12/31/22)
- Shop with Discover Cashback, Up to $30 Discount (expires 12/31/22)
- Shop with Chase Points, 50% Off, Up to $10 Discount (expires 12/31/22)
- Make Discover Your Default Payment, Get $10 Off (expires 12/31/22)
- Amazon, Get $12 Off Your Next $25+ Pickup Order (expires 12/31/22)
- Add $100+ to Your Amazon Balance, Get $12 Bonus (expires 12/31/22)
- Amazon App, $15 Off $25 on 2 Orders for First Time Users (expires 12/31/22)
- Bilt Mastercard, Get 500 Points when You Enroll in Amazon Shop with Points
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. You should always check shopping portals such as Rakuten, TopCashback, RebatesMe and more for possible cashback.