Amazon Amex Offer: Earn Extra 5x Points, Up to 2500 Total
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can earn you an additional 5x points on Amazon (affiliate link here and below) purchases. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get 5 additional Membership Rewards points for each dollar spent on eligible purchases made using your enrolled Card online at Amazon.com by 12/25/2022. Limit of 2,500 Membership Rewards points.
- Offer valid only for purchases made at Amazon.com and via the US Amazon mobile app using your enrolled eligible American Express Card after enrollment and prior to 12/25/2022.
- Excludes corporate gift card and custom-designed gift card purchases.
- Not valid at international sites owned and/or operated by Amazon or websites affiliated with/linked to/from Amazon.com.
- Excludes Prime memberships and auto-renew subscription services.
- Offer not valid for Amazon Go, Amazon Local, Amazon Mechanical Turk, Amazon Web Services, Amazon Home & Business Services, Amazon Currency Converter, Home Services, Prime Photos, Amazon Inspire, Amazon Video Direct, Amazon business, Amazon Global, or Amazon Drive.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
A good offer that anyone can use. Check your accounts and add the offer now. If you have a card like Blue Business Plus for example, you would earn a total of 7x on Amazon purchases. Also check out all available Amazon discounts below, and some of the upcoming deals.Here's a list of some of the current deals and discounts for Amazon purchases:
- Amazon, $15 Off When You Use Citi Card
- Shop with Citi Points, Up to 30% Discount (expires 11/30/22)
- Try Amazon Photos, Get $15 Off $30 on Next Purchase (expires 11/30/22)
- Amazon Amex Offer: Earn Extra 5x, Up to 2,500 Total (expires 12/15/22)
- Shop with Amex Points, Up to 50% Discount (expires 12/31/22)
- Shop with Discover Cashback, Up to $30 Discount (expires 12/31/22)
- Shop with Chase Points, 50% Off, Up to $10 Discount (expires 12/31/22)
- Make Discover Your Default Payment, Get $10 Off (expires 12/31/22)
- Amazon, Get $12 Off Your Next $25+ Pickup Order (expires 12/31/22)
- Add $100+ to Your Amazon Balance, Get $12 Bonus (expires 12/31/22)
- Amazon App, $15 Off $25 on 2 Orders for First Time Users (expires 12/31/22)
- Bilt Mastercard, Get 500 Points when You Enroll in Amazon Shop with Points
Rakuten, TopCashback, RebatesMe and more for possible cashback.