Amazon Amex Offer: Earn Extra 5x Points, Up to 2500 Total
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can earn you an additional 5x points on Amazon (affiliate link here and below) purchases. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get 5 additional Membership Rewards points for each dollar spent on eligible purchases made using your enrolled Card online at Amazon.com by 12/25/2022. Limit of 2,500 Membership Rewards points.
- Offer valid only for purchases made at Amazon.com and via the US Amazon mobile app using your enrolled eligible American Express Card after enrollment and prior to 12/25/2022.
- Excludes corporate gift card and custom-designed gift card purchases.
- Not valid at international sites owned and/or operated by Amazon or websites affiliated with/linked to/from Amazon.com.
- Excludes Prime memberships and auto-renew subscription services.
- Offer not valid for Amazon Go, Amazon Local, Amazon Mechanical Turk, Amazon Web Services, Amazon Home & Business Services, Amazon Currency Converter, Home Services, Prime Photos, Amazon Inspire, Amazon Video Direct, Amazon business, Amazon Global, or Amazon Drive.
About Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
A good offer that anyone can use. Check your accounts and add the offer now. If you have a card like Blue Business Plus for example, you would earn a total of 7x on Amazon purchases. Also check out all available Amazon discounts below, and some of the upcoming deals.
Here's a list of some of the current deals and discounts for Amazon purchases (affiliate links below):
- Shop with US Bank Points, $50 Off $100+ (Direct Link | Article | Ends 12/31/23)
- Shop with Chase Points, Up to 50% Off (Direct Link | Article | Ends 12/31/23)
- Add Citi Card to Wallet, Get $15 Off $15.01 (Direct Link | Article | Ends 12/31/23)
- Shop with Amex Points, Up to 50% Off (Direct Link | Article | Ends 12/31/23)
- Add Amex Card to Wallet, Get $15 Off $15.01 (Direct Link | Article | Ends 12/31/23)
- Shop with Discover Cashback, Up to 30% Off (Direct Link | Article | Ends 12/31/23)
- Add Discover Card to Wallet, Get $10 Off $10.01 (Direct Link | Article | Ends 12/31/23)
- Make Discover Default Payment, Get $10 Credit (Direct Link | Article | Ends 12/31/23)
- Amazon Amex Offer: Earn 5X, Up to Max 2,500 Points (Ends 12/31/23)
- Try Amazon Photos, Get $20 Off $40+ Amazon Order (Direct Link | Article | Ends 11/30/23)
- Amazon Amex Offer: Spend $30 and Get $5 Back, Up to 3X (Ends 11/13/23)
- Get $10 Amazon Credit When You Add New Debit/Credit Card
- $10 Off Your Next $25+ Pickup Order (Direct Link | Article | Ends 7/31/23)
- Join Amazon Prime Now and Get $10 Credit for Prime Day (Ends 7/9/23)
- Make Discover Your Default Payment, Get $10 Off (Ends 6/2/23)
- Add $100+ to Your Amazon Balance, Get $12 Bonus (Ends 12/31/22)
- Amazon App, $15 Off $25 on 2 Orders for First Time Users (Ends 12/31/22)
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. You should always check shopping portals such as Rakuten, TopCashback, RebatesMe and more for possible cashback.