Bank of America Alaska Card, New Targeted Bonus with 50K Miles
Alaska Airlines Visa Signature credit card has a new targeted welcome bonus if 50,000 Alaska Mileage Plan miles. This offer has been mailed out to some customers in recent days, so you must have been targeted in order to qualify.
- Get 50,000 bonus miles and Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare™ from $121 ($99 fare plus taxes and fees from just $22) with this offer. To qualify, make purchases of $2,000 or more within the first 90 days of opening your account.
$75 Annual Fee (Not waived)
- Get another Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare every year! EACH YEAR on your account anniversary get a companion fare from $121 ($99 plus taxes and fees from $22).
- Up to 5 miles per $1 spent using Mileage Plan Dining
- 3 miles for every qualifying dollar in purchases of Alaska Airlines tickets, Vacation packages and Cargo purchases
- 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- 20% back on Alaska Airlines in-flight purchases (including food, beverage, and Wi-Fi)
- 50% Lounge day-pass discount
Applying for the Card
No direct link. Offer sent by mail.
Bank of America has a 2/3/4 rule. You are limited to two cards in the last two months, three cards in the last 12 months, and four cards in the last 24 months.
It’s possible that they merge multiple applications in the same day into just one hard pull.
This is the highest offer we have seen on this card. But currently you can also get this previous bonus of 40K miles and $100 credit through referrals.
Alaska Airlines miles are pretty valuable, probably somewhere close to 1.7 cents a piece. Just the miles alone give you a bonus of about $800. But right now getting $100 in cash instead of an extra 10K miles might be a better deal.
Let me know if you were targeted and which offer you think is best.