Bank of America Alaska Card, 50K Miles Bonus Publicly Available
Alaska Airlines Visa Signature credit card has a new welcome bonus of 50,000 Alaska Mileage Plan miles. We have seen people targeted for this offer in the past, but it is now publicly available.
- Get 50,000 bonus miles and Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare™ from $121 ($99 fare plus taxes and fees from just $22) with this offer. To qualify, make purchases of $2,000 or more within the first 90 days of opening your account.
$75 Annual Fee (Not waived)
- Get another Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare every year! EACH YEAR on your account anniversary get a companion fare from $121 ($99 plus taxes and fees from $22).
- Up to 5 miles per $1 spent using Mileage Plan Dining
- 3 miles for every qualifying dollar in purchases of Alaska Airlines tickets, Vacation packages and Cargo purchases
- 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- 20% back on Alaska Airlines in-flight purchases (including food, beverage, and Wi-Fi)
- 50% Lounge day-pass discount
Applying for the Card
Bank of America has a 2/3/4 rule. You are limited to two cards in the last two months, three cards in the last 12 months, and four cards in the last 24 months.
It’s possible that they merge multiple applications in the same day into just one hard pull.
This is the a great offer that we have previously seen as targeted, but it now available for everyone. Alaska Airlines miles are pretty valuable, probably somewhere close to 1.6 cents a piece. Just the miles alone give you a bonus of about $800. Just make sure you have a use for the miles, and familiarize yourself with the program before applying.