Alaska Airlines Visa Signature credit card is offering a best ever offer that gives you 40,000 Alaska Mileage Plan miles and a $100 credit.
40,000 Bonus Mile + $100 Statement Credit + Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare
- Get 40,000 bonus miles plus receive a $100 statement credit and Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare™ from $121 ($99 fare plus taxes and fees from just $22) with this offer. To qualify, make purchases of $2,000 or more within the first 90 days of opening your account.
$75 Annual Fee (Not waived)
- Get another Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare™ every year! EACH YEAR on your account anniversary get a companion fare from $121 ($99 plus taxes and fees from $22).
- Up to 5 miles per $1 spent using Mileage Plan Dining
- 3 miles for every qualifying dollar in purchases of Alaska Airlines tickets, Vacation packages and Cargo purchases
- 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases
Applying for the Card
Bank of America has a 2/3/4 rule. You are limited to two cards in the last two months, three cards in the last 12 months, and four cards in the last 24 months.
It’s possible that they merge multiple applications in the same day into just one hard pull.
This is the best offer we have seen on this card. But it also comes with a different Companion Fare that is not free. Instead, it is the same Companion Fare that you earn after each account anniversary and it costs $99 plus taxes and fees from $22.
Alaska Airlines miles are pretty valuable, probably somewhere close to 1.7 cents a piece. Just the miles alone give you a bonus of over $650. Just keep in mind that the $75 Annual Fee is not waived.