Alaska Airlines Card Bonus
Alaska Airlines Visa Signature credit card is offering a new bonus that gives you 30,000 Alaska Mileage Plan miles and a $200 credit. This Alaska Airlines Card bonus doesn’t give you a free Companion Fare.
30,000 Bonus Mile + $200 Statement Credit + Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare
- Get 40,000 bonus miles plus receive a $200 statement credit and Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare™ from $121 ($99 fare plus taxes and fees from just $22) with this offer. To qualify, make purchases of $2,000 or more within the first 90 days of opening your account.
$75 Annual Fee (Not waived)
- Get another Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare™ every year! EACH YEAR on your account anniversary get a companion fare from $121 ($99 plus taxes and fees from $22).
- Up to 5 miles per $1 spent using Mileage Plan Dining
- 3 miles for every qualifying dollar in purchases of Alaska Airlines tickets, Vacation packages and Cargo purchases
- 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- 20% back on Alaska Airlines in-flight purchases (including food, beverage, and Wi-Fi)
- 50% Lounge day-pass discount
Applying for the Card
Bank of America has a 2/3/4 rule. You are limited to two cards in the last two months, three cards in the last 12 months, and four cards in the last 24 months.
It’s possible that they merge multiple applications in the same day into just one hard pull.
This new bonus is similar to the 40K miles and $100 offer. And again it comes with a Companion Fare that is not free. Instead, it is the same Companion Fare that you earn after each account anniversary and it costs $99 plus taxes and fees from $22. Since most people value Alaska miles more than one cent each, that 40K bonus should be the better option.