Bank of America Alaska Card Bonus, Get 60K Miles Plus $100 Credit
Update: There’s also a referral bonus of 15,000 miles, for a signup offer of 40,000 miles plus a $200 credit. In total you would 55,000 miles and $200 credit which is slightly better. But you have to share some of the miles with someone else.
Alaska Airlines Visa Signature credit card has a new welcome bonus of 60,000 Alaska Mileage Plan miles plus a $100 statement credit. We have seen better targeted offers in the past but this the highest public offer ever. Let’s see how this Bank of America Alaska Card bonus works.
- Get a $100 statement credit, 60,000 bonus miles plus Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare from $121 ($99 fare plus taxes and fees from just $22) with this offer. To qualify, make purchases of $3,000 or more within the first 90 days of opening your account.
- $75 Annual Fee (not waived)
- Get another Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare every year! EACH YEAR on your account anniversary get a companion fare from $121 ($99 plus taxes and fees from $22).
- Up to 5 miles per $1 spent using Mileage Plan Dining
- 3 miles for every qualifying dollar in purchases of Alaska Airlines tickets, Vacation packages and Cargo purchases
- 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- 20% back on Alaska Airlines in-flight purchases (including food, beverage, and Wi-Fi)
- 50% Lounge day-pass discount
Applying for the Card
Bank of America has a 2/3/4 rule. You are limited to two cards in the last two months, three cards in the last 12 months, and four cards in the last 24 months.
It’s possible that they merge multiple applications in the same day into just one hard pull.
This is a great offer that is available for everyone. Alaska Airlines miles are pretty valuable, probably somewhere close to 1.6 cents a piece. That means that you can get about $1,000 in value. Just make sure you have a use for the miles, and familiarize yourself with the program before applying.