Alaska Airlines Business Card Bonus
Bank of America is offering an increased Alaska Airlines Business Card bonus. You can now earn 40,000 miles and a $200 statement credit. You also get a Companion Fare from $121. Let’s see the requirements for getting this new card bonus.
- $200 statement credit
- 40,000 bonus miles
- Plus Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare from $121 ($99 fare plus taxes and fees from just $22)
To qualify, make purchases of $2,000 or more within the first 90 days of opening your account.
$75 annual fee is not waived ($50 per company and $25 per card).
- Earn 3 miles for every $1 spent directly on Alaska Airlines purchases
- Earn 1 mile for every dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare™ from $121 ($99 plus taxes and fees from $22) every year on your account anniversary valid on Alaska flights booked on alaskaair.com.
- Free checked bag on Alaska flights for you and up to six other guests on the same reservation.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 20% back on Alaska Airlines in-flight purchases (including food, beverage, and Wi-Fi)
- 50% Lounge day-pass discount
A pretty good offer that should get you about $700 in value once you complete the spending requirement of $2,000. This is the highest offer we have seen for this card. Plus you can get some value out of the Companion Fare.
But one issue is that Bank of American is not easy to deal with when it comes to business applications. They might ask you for extra information such as tax returns or pay stubs for verification and you could still end up being denied after all that work. On the positive side, their business cards don’t report to your personal credit report. Also beware of some recent shutdowns.