Great Business Checking Bonus! Get $500 from Wells Fargo
Well Fargo has a promotion for new business checking accounts with a great signup bonus. You can get $500 in cash if you visit a branch by November 15, 2019.
Follow all of these steps to qualify for your $500 bonus:
- Get a bonus offer code here
- Visit a branch to open a new Business Choice Checking, Platinum Business Checking or Analyzed Business Checking by November 15, 2019.
- Bring your unique bonus offer code found on the confirmation email you received and some required business documents to open your new business checking account.
- Fund your new business checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $25.
- Have a $15,000 minimum balance in your new business checking account on Day 30 and on Day 90 of account opening, and
- Have 5 or more posted qualifying transactions to the same account by Day 90.
Bonus will be deposited into your new checking account within 45 days after eligibility and requirements have been met.
Offer excluded in the following states: Hawaii, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Vermont, and West Virginia. You also need to have a branch nearby, since you have to go in to open the account.
Current business checking account owners and recipients of a business checking bonus in the past 12 months are not eligible
Offer cannot be paid without providing a valid U.S. Taxpayer Identification Number (W9)
Wells Fargo Business Choice Checking is the best option. It comes with a $14 monthly service fee that can be waived with:
- $7,500 average ledger balance OR
- $10,000 in combined balances (business checking, savings, CDs and credit) OR
- 10 or more posted business debit card purchases
No early closing fee.
This is a great bonus for those looking for a new business checking account. Wells Fargo has branches in most states, so hopefully you have one nearby. You need to go to a branch and open this account with a $25 minimum opening deposit. Then you need a balance of $15K on day 30 and 90. You also need to complete 5 transactions. The account required this time around is a bit harder to keep fee-free, but still very doable.
Don’t wait until to open the account, because sometimes these offers are pulled before the expiration date. You are not eligible for the bonus if you have received one in the last 12 months or if you already have a business checking account.
You can also ask in branch for this $1,000 bonus.
If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses. And, if you’re new to bank account bonuses, you can learn more about churning bank accounts here.
- Get Code Here
- Bonus: $500
- Account Type: Wells Fargo Business Choice Checking
- Availability: Nationwide, in-branch
- Expiration Date:
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Other Requirements: $15,000 minimum balance on Day 30 and on Day 90. Also 5 debit transactions.
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Monthly Fee: $14 (waivable)
- Closing Account Fee: No
Found a great Bank Offer? Share it with us, so we can share it with our readers!
One thought on “[Expired] Great Business Checking Bonus! Get $500 from Wells Fargo”
Pingback: [In Branch Only, Some States Excluded] Wells Fargo $500 Business Checking Bonus - Doctor Of Credit