Walmart Black Friday Deals for Days Starts Today
Another Black Friday Deals for Days sale goes live on November 21st. Deals start online at 7 p.m. Eastern, though Walmart+ Early Access kicks off at noon. Shop now and let me know if you find any great deals worth mentioning.
- PS5 Console – God of War Ragnarok Bundle for $559
- PS5 Digital Edition – God of War Ragnarök Bundle for $459
- Xbox Series X for $499
I suggest signing up for Instant Notifications for new deals from Danny the Deal Guru, so you don’t miss out on any time-sensitive deals in the future. You’ll get a notification on your screen every time a deal like this comes around. I don’t send out notifications for every post, only select time-sensitive ones. If you want every post emailed to you, then subscribe for emailed posts on the right hand column on the site, or our newsletter for only one daily email on weekdays.
Another Black Friday Deals for Days sale goes live on November 14th. Deals start online at 7 p.m. Eastern, though Walmart+ Early Access kicks off at noon. Here are some of the best deals you can get:
- Apple Watch 8 GPS 41mm for $349
- Apple Watch Series 8 GPS 45mm for $379
- Apple Watch Series 8, 41mm GPS + Cellular for $389.99
- onn. 40” Class FHD (1080P) LED Roku Smart TV for $98
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A8, 10.5″ Tablet 32GB (Wi-Fi) for $139
- LEGO Classic Bricks and Animals 1,500 Piece Set for $25
- Hot Wheels Volcano Escape Play Set for $25
- Yankee Candle 22 oz Fall Candles for $10
Walmart’s first Black Friday Deals for Days event for 2022 kicked off today. Shoppers can get a head start on the hottest deals on TVs, toys, appliances and more. Deals start online at 7 p.m. Eastern, though Walmart+ Early Access already started at noon. Products from Apple, like the Apple Watch, AirPods and iPads, are just some of the deals you might see.
As you might know, Walmart+ come free with the Amex Platinum Card. There was also a half off deal recently. You can also get 5% back when you use your Chase Freedom card this quarter.
Walmart’s Black Friday savings events will be broken up into three sales throughout November and will be followed by a Cyber Monday sale. So every Monday this month there’s a new Black Friday sale. Check out Black Friday Deals for Days now. I’ll also post some of the best deals I see below.