Visible Chase Offer, Save $25 When You Sign Up
Update: This Visible Chase Offer is available again through 5/21/2021, so check your Chase and other credit cards accounts to see if you have it. You can also get a discount of $20 off your first months bill with code 3pnDzT. (HT: DoC)
Visible, which uses Verizon’s network, has announced plans to launch 5G for compatible iPhones in the coming months, with compatible Android devices to follow shortly after. You can read more here. There is also a $100 Gift Card bonus for new accounts and a Chase Offer that can also save you $25.
Earn $25 back when you sign up for phone service with Visible.
- Offer expires 11/27/2020.
- Offer valid one time only on a new line of wireless service.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer not valid on third-party delivery services.
- Your $25 back will be processed within 30 days after making your payment.
Chase OffersChase Offers are available on Chase credit cards and debit cards. With these offer, you usually get cashback when you use your eligible Chase card to shop at a participating store. You can see your offers in the Chase app or in your account online. Chase Offers could be targeted to certain accounts, so not every offer will be available for everyone. It’s best to just add all the offers that you see listed. Usually the same offers will also show up for Bank of America, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank and Beneficial Bank customers.
$100 Mastercard Gift Card
Visible also has a $100 Gift Card bonus for keeping the new account for two months. Here’s how it works:
- Bring your number and either, order an eligible device from the list below or bring your phone.
- After receiving your SIM with next-day shipping, insert it into your phone.
- Download and sign in to the app. Follow the instructions to activate service.
- After two service payments you’ll get an email to redeem your gift card.
Virtual gift card will be delivered within 8 weeks of meeting the promotion’s requirements. Doesn’t seem like you need to still have the account active to receive it.