Visible Chase Offer: Get $35 When You Pay $25 for First Month, Plus $100 After 2nd Month
Check your Chase accounts, and other banks, to see if you have an offer for Visible. This is a no annual contract unlimited wireless service provider that runs on Verizon’s 4G LTE Network. With this Visible Chase Offer you get $35 when you sign up for new service and make a payment directly with Visible. You can also get a $100 gift card when you pay for two months, which can give you an even bigger profit.
Visible right now has an offer where you can pay only $25 for the first month of service and you can bring your own device. So you pay $25 and you get $35. There are no contracts so you can cancel after one month. If you keep the plan, it is $40 after that.
- Expires 6/14/2020
- Payment must be made directly with merchant
$100 Mastercard Gift Card
But it could make sense to keep it for two months. Visible also has a $100 Gift Card bonus for keeping the new account for two months. Here’s how it works:
- Bring your number and either, order an eligible device from the list below or bring your phone.
- After receiving your SIM with next-day shipping, insert it into your phone.
- Download and sign in to the app. Follow the instructions to activate service.
- After two service payments you’ll get an email to redeem your gift card.
Virtual gift card will be delivered within 8 weeks of meeting the promotion’s requirements. Doesn’t seem like you need to still have the account active to receive it.
They also have a promotion for a $200 Mastercard gift card, but you need to purchase a device. The cheapest option that I see is a Apple iPhone SE starting at $384.
- New members who purchase a select device that is in the eligible device list above will receive a $100 Prepaid Mastercard Virtual Account after completing the specified amount of service payments.
- New members must port in their current phone number from another carrier in order to be eligible for this promotion.
- Virtual accounts will be delivered within 8 weeks of meeting the promotion’s requirements. Virtual accounts will be delivered in the form of an activation code sent to the email address listed in the member’s Visible account profile.
- Limit one virtual account per member while supplies last. Limited time offer.
- If Visible, in its sole discretion, determines that a member has engaged in abuse, misuse, or gaming in connection with this offer in any way, or that the member intends to do so, Visible reserves the right to not issue a virtual account.
What Are Chase Offers?
Chase Offers were recently added to Chase cards. The are similar to Amex Offers as they usually give you cashback when you use your eligible Chase credit card to shop at a participating store. You can see your offers in the Chase app or online if you received a link by email.
Chase Offers could be targeted to certain accounts, so not every offer will be available for everyone. It’s best to just add all the offers that you see listed. Usually the same offers will also show up in Bank of America, Suntrust and BB&T account.
You can make a profit with this offer, and it is even better if you are looking for a new phone plan. You can check out Visible and see how you like it. I have no experience with them, so please let me know if you have used them in he past.
One thought on “Visible Chase Offer: Get $35 When You Pay $25 for First Month, Plus $100 After 2nd Month”
Pingback: Chase Offers/BofA: Earn $35 When You Sign Up For Visible Phone Service(+ $100 Mastercard For Staying Two Months) - Doctor Of Credit