U.S. Bank Offers
If you have a U.S. Bank credit card or a bank account, you should see a new offers section in your account dashboard. These new U.S. Bank Offers will get you cash back at select merchants when you use a U.S. Bank credit or debit card. From a quick look at the setup and the offers that are showing up, you can tell that it is similar to Chase Offer and other banks that Cardlytics for their offers program.
To find the offers, log in online and you should find them on the right hand side of your dashboard. You can click “see all deals” to see all the offers that are available in your account. There is no option to pick a card to activate the offer, so it should apply to all cards in the account. Once you use it on one card, then the offer is redeemed. Just make sure you activate the offer first, before using one of your U.S. Bank cards for eligible transactions.
- $35 back when you make two transactions of at least $17.50 each with AT&T wireless. Offer expires 6/1/2021.
- 20% cash back at Kindle Unlimited, up to $6.00. Offer expires 6/1/2021.
- 10% cash back at DoorDash, up to $5.00. Offer expires 6/1/2021.
- 10% cash back at Caviar, up to $5.00. Offer expires 6/1/2021.
- 10% cash back at Lyft, up to $3.00. Offer expires 6/1/2021.
- 15% cash back at Houlihan’s, up to $10.50. Offer expires 6/4/2021.
- 10% cash back at Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza, up to $7.00. Offer expires 6/16/2021.
This is a nice addition to U.S. Bank cards. I’m not sure when these offers were launched, but I have not noticed them in the past. So I would thing they have been added in the last few days. If you have U.S. Bank credit cards like the Altitude Connect or Altitude Reserve, or just a U.S. Bank account, make sure you take advantage of these offers.