Increased Capital One VentureOne Bonus
Capital One has an increased offer for the VentureOne card. The usual bonus on this card is $200, and we have also seen a $250 bonus once. But right now there a much better offer for 40,000 miles or $400, which is the best ever for this Capital One card. The offer is targeted, but looks like most people are able to see the increased bonus.
- Earn 40,000 bonus miles once you spend $1,000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening. That’s worth $400 or more.
- 0% intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers; variable APR after that.
Here’s the direct link to the offer. Try different browsers if you don’t see it.
- Earn unlimited 1.25 miles per dollar on every purchase, every day.
- Transfer miles to other travel programs.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- No Annual Fee
Best Credit Card Signup Bonuses
Applying for the Card
Here’s the direct link to the offer. I was able to pull up the offer right away on Chrome. But you can try different browsers or a clean new window.
The biggest issue with Capital One credit cards is that they do a hard pull on all three credit bureaus. You could freeze Experian or Transunion and they will still approve you with only two pulls. Here’s some other restrictions that apply to Capital One cards:
- You’re limited to two personal Capital One branded cards.
- You’re limited to one new Capital One credit card every 6 months
This is the best bonus we have seen for the Capital One VentureOne card. So if you really want this card, this is your chance. But Capital One recently released the Venture X which is one of the best premium cards right now. Then there’s also the Capital One Venture card which is also a better option than the VentureOne. Both these cards should be higher on your list.