US Bank Bonus, Get $350 When You Open a New Checking & Savings Account
US Bank is offering a $350 bonus for new customers that open a checking and savings account. This US Bank bonus is available online and nationwide, as long as you have a branch nearby. We’ll take a look at the details of the offer below, and also check if you are eligible.
As mentioned above, this offer requires you to open a new checking and savings account. Here’s how this US Bank bonus works:
- Earn up to $300 when you open a new Platinum, Gold or Easy Checking account and complete two or more recurring direct deposits that total a minimum of $2,000 and enroll in eStatements within 60 days of account opening. Use code 2020SUM.
- Earn up to $50 when you open a new U.S. Bank Standard Savings account then have deposit(s) of $2,000 or more by September 8, 2020 and maintain total account balance of $2,000 or more through November 30, 2020. Use code 2020SUM.
- The checking bonus will be deposited into your new checking account within 60 days of direct deposit verification, and verification of enrollment in eStatements as long as your account is open and has a positive balance.
- Bonus(es) will be reported as interest earned on IRS form 1099-INT and recipient is responsible for any applicable taxes.
- Available nationwide
- Offer is not valid if you or any signer on the account has an existing US Bank consumer checking account, had a US Bank consumer checking account in the last six months, or received other US Bank bonus offers within the past 12 months.
- Limit one checking and one savings bonus per household.
Easy Checking has a $6.95 monthly fee that is waived with:
- Combined monthly direct deposits totaling $1000 or more, OR
- Average account balance of $1,500, OR
- Age 65+
Standard Savings Account has a $4 monthly maintenance fee that is waived with one of the following:
- $300 minimum daily ledger balance
- $1,000 average monthly collected balance
- Account holder(s) under age 18
No early account termination fee
This is a good bonus that should be available to most people. You can get a total of $350 by opening a new Checking and Savings account at US Bank. For the $300 checking bonus you need two direct deposits that total a minimum of $2,000 and also must enroll in eStatements. For the $50 savings bonus you need to deposit $2,000 and maintain that balance through November 30, 2020.
- Promo Page
- Promo Code: 2020SUM
- Account Type: Easy Checking
- Availability: Nationwide
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, two DDs totaling $2000 or more
- Other Requirements: $2,000 deposit and balance in Savings account
- Monthly Fee: $6.95 for checking and $4 for savings (both can be waived)
- Closing Account Fee: No
- Expiration Date: 8/31/20