BayFirst Bank, Get $500 Bonus with New Checking & Savings Account
First Home Bank (now BayFirst) has a new promotion that can earn you $500 in cash for opening new checking and savings accounts. This offer is available in Florida only, and you have to visit a branch to open the account. Let’s see how this First Home Bank bonus works.
To qualify for the $350 bonus, you must be a new BayFirst Bank checking customer and qualified to open a checking account. You must then fulfill the following requirements:
- You must establish direct deposit or auto transfer to your new account.
- Your account must remain open in order to receive the $350 bonus.
- First Home Bank will match up to $350 for direct deposits or auto transfers within the first 90 days of account opening. The deposit match will be deposited on the 91-100 day after account opening.
To qualify for the $150 bonus, you must be a new First Home Bank Statement Savings customer and qualified to open a savings account. You must then fulfill the following requirements:
- You must have a First Home Bank checking account and must establish direct deposit
- First Home Bank will match up to $150 for direct deposits or auto transfers within the first 90 days of account opening. The deposit match will be deposited on the 91-100 day after account opening.
Bonuses will be reported to the IRS in accordance with applicable law.
- Offer available in FL, in-branch only.
- Must be a new First Home Bank checking customer.
- May not be combined with any other offer.
Simply Free Checking and the Savings Account requires a minimum balance of $50 to avoid a $3 monthly maintenance fee.
We have seen this First Home Bank bonus in the past, and it has now been extended again. You need to open a checking and savings account to receive the full $500. The checking account has no monthly fee, and the savings account required just a $50 balance to avoid a $3 fee. The offer is available in Florida only, and you have to visit a branch to open the accounts.
If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses. And, if you’re new to bank account bonuses, you can learn more about churning bank accounts here.
- OFFER PAGE
- Bonus: $500
- Account Type: Checking/Savings
- Availability: FL
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Other Requirements: No
- Monthly Fees: Yes (see above)
- Early Closing Fee: Must keep account open to receive bonus
- Expiration Date:
HT: Doctor of Credit
Help us & other readers. Share bank offers and other deals here!