New United Business Card
Chase has a new credit card, the United Business Card. This replaces the old United Business Explorer and has some added benefits and an increased fee of $99. That’s up from $95. The new card also comes with a big offer for 100,000 miles.
Earn 100,000 bonus miles after you spend $10,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
Customers who have received a United Business Explorer bonus in the last 24 months, would not be able to receive the bonus on this card.
The card has these new features:
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on local transit and commuting – including taxis, mass transit, tolls, and ride share services
- 5,000 bonus miles each anniversary when you have new United Business Card and a personal United card
- $100 annual United travel credit after seven United flight purchases of $100 or more
Plus these benefits:
- 25% back on United inflight purchases (includes Wi-Fi, food and beverages)
- No blackout dates
- 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Free first checked bag
- Priority boarding
- 2 United ClubSM one-time passes at account opening and on each Cardmember anniversary
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- No foreign transaction fees
- Exclusive events with Inside Access from Chase and United MileagePlus events
- Exclusive Cardmember benefits with Luxury Hotel & Resort Collection
- Travel and purchase protection benefits
The United Business Card is an improvement on the old card. The added benefits might now be useful to everyone, but you are getting them with just an added annual fee of $4. Just keep in mind that this is not a completely new product. It replaces the old United Business Explorer card and if you have received a bonus from that card in the last 24 months, you will not qualify for this offer. This is a big bonus as well, but it does have a huge spending requirement to go with it.