Chase United Explorer Card, New 70K Miles Bonus
The Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Card has a new offer that will get you a total of 60,000 miles when you spend $5,000 within three months. This is not the best offer miles wise, but the lower spending requirement makes it better in my opinion.
- Earn 60,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
- Plus 10,000 more miles when you spend $6,000 total in your first 6 months.
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Each calendar year, you are eligible to receive one 10,000-mile bonus after you reach $25,000 in net purchases
- Earn two miles for each $1 spent on tickets purchased from United
- Earn one mile for each $1 spent on all other purchases
- Up to $100 Global Entry or TSA Precheck Fee Credit
- 25% back on United Inflight Wi-Fi, food and drinks
- Free first checked bag
- Priority boarding
- No foreign transaction fees
- Two one-time-use United Club passes each year
- LEARN MORE
A good offer for the Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Card. We have seen previous offers for 60,000 miles that required $5K spending, so this is a better option with 10K more miles and just $1K more in spending.
Keep in mind that the Chase 5/24 rule does apply here, so not many people will be eligible to receive the bonus miles. But if you are under 5 cards in the last 24 months, then it could be a good opportunity to earn some United MileagePlus miles.