Uber Eats, Buy One Get One Free at Select Restaurants
Uber Eats has brought back its Buy One Get One Free promotion, which is valid at select restaurants around the country. Now through June 21, pair any summer activity with the perfect meal for 2, for the price of one from participating restaurants.
How Buy One, Get One Free works:
- Open the Uber Eats app today and tap the Buy One, Get One Free banner.
- Choose a “Buy 1, Get 1 Free” item from a featured restaurant, add 2 regular items to your cart, and place your order.
- Enjoy 2 of your favorites for the price of one.
- Expires June 21, 2020
- Discount is auto-applied before taxes and fees.
- One redemption per location.
A goo promotion which should get you big discounts on Uber Eats orders at select merchants. Check your app and see if any of your favorite places are included in the promotion. Also don’t forget to use this $20 off $25 discount if you were targeted.
You can also stack this discount with your with Amex Platinum card Uber credits for this month if you haven’t used them yet. If you do not have an account, you can also use promo code eats-enIz2ue to get $5 off your first order. Check out more deals for food delivery deals here.
- Redeem Chase Ultimate Rewards for Select Statement Credits, Up to 1.5¢ Value
- Earn Up to 5X on Groceries with Chase Cards
- Amex Cards Get New Credits for Streaming, Wireless, Groceries & Remote Work
- U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve, Dining and Food Deliveries Earn 3x and Count Towards Travel Credit
- Barclays Cards, Get $20 When You Place 3 Food Delivery Orders
- U.S. Bank Altitude Go Card Review – $200 Bonus, 4x on Dining/Takeout, $15 Streaming Credit & No Annual Fee
- Capital One Adds Streaming Category to Savor Cards, Earn 3% or 4% Back
- Redeem Capital One Miles for Delivery and Streaming Apps