DannyDealGuru has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. DannyDealGuru and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
Earn Up to 5X on Groceries with Chase Cards
It has been a crazy today with offers left and right from all issuers. They all want you to use their cards for groceries and entertainment expenses. American Express has a long list of additional benefits and credits. Citi just expanded the travel credit on the Prestige card to apply to supermarkets and restaurants. Now Chase wants some of your business as well, is something that Chase has been lacking. Chase will add bonus earning on groceries for most cards during the next few months. Earning could be as high as 5X Chase Ultimate Rewards, depending on the card.
Bonus Earning on Groceries
Chase is now offering enhanced rewards on groceries for both Sapphire cards and most co-branded credit cards starting today, May 1, and running through June 30, 2020. You can earn either 3X or 5X points or miles per dollar spent on grocery purchases on up to a maximum of $1,500 in eligible purchases. No activation required and cardholders will automatically earn the increased rewards.
Eligible grocery purchases are transactions made at supermarkets, merchants that offer a full service grocery line of merchandise, including a deli and bakery, as well as smaller grocery stores. Cardholders may also receive increased points or miles when ordering online for pickup or delivery from eligible grocery stores and grocery delivery services. Warehouse clubs and discount stores are excluded.
- Chase Sapphire Reserve®: 5X points
- United Club℠ Card: 5X miles
- United Club℠ Infinite Card: 5X miles
- United℠ Presidential Plus℠ Card: 5X miles
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card: 3X points
- Aer Lingus Visa Signature® Card: 3X Avios
- British Airways Visa Signature® Card: 3X Avios
- Disney® Premier Visa® Card: 3% Disney Rewards Dollars
- Hyatt Credit Card: 3X points
- The World Of Hyatt Credit Card: 3X points
- Iberia Visa Signature Credit Card: 3X Avios
- IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card: 3X points
- IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card: 3X points
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Employee Credit Card: 3X points
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card: 3X points
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card: 3X points
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card: 3X points
- United℠ Explorer Card: 3X miles
- United MileagePlus Card: 3X miles
- United MileagePlus Awards Card: 3X miles
- United MileagePlus Select Card: 3X miles
DannyDealGuru has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. DannyDealGuru and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.