U.S. Bank Altitude Go Card Review
Today the U.S. Bank Altitude Go Visa Signature Card went live and is available for applications. This is a card with no annual fee that gives you a $200 signup bonus and 0% APR for 12 months. Also has a strong earning structure for a no fee card.
Earn 20,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in the first 90 days. That’s a $200 value redeemable towards merchandise, gift cards, cash back, travel and more.
Enjoy a 0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles. After that, a variable APR applies.
- 4X points on takeout, food delivery and dining.
- 2X points at grocery stores, grocery delivery, streaming services and gas stations.
- 1X point per $1 on all other eligible purchases.
- An automatic statement credit of $15 per 12-month period will be applied to your U.S. Bank Altitude Go Visa Signature Card Account within 2 statement billing cycles following 11 consecutive calendar months of eligible streaming service purchases, such as Netflix, Hulu, Apple Music, if the Account is in good standing
- No foreign transaction fees
- No annual fee.
The rewards that you earn with the US Bank Altitude Go Visa Signature Card are worth 1¢ each. These points cannot be transferred to the US Bank Altitude Reserve Card. While it is not explicitly stated anywhere. it was reported earlier from Doctor of Credit.
Points can be redeemed for statement credit or a deposit made to your U.S. Bank savings or checking account (2,500 Points minimum redemption). You can also use them merchandise, gift cards, travel and more. You can redeem points instantly with Real-Time Rewards.
Points never expire.
Applying for the Card
You do not need to have a previous banking relationship in order to get approved for this card, as reported by Doctor of Credit.
The bonus is not available to Cardmembers who currently have, or had, a U.S. Bank Altitude Go Visa Signature account.
This is a good product, considering that it has no annual fee. The signup offer gets you a $200 bonus and 12 months on 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers. As for ongoing spending, the highlight is the 4% back on takeout, food delivery and dining. You also get the $15 credit for streaming services once a year. It is definitely a card that you can keep long term.
US Bank is also expected to launch another card, Altitude Connect, later this summer.