TD Ameritrade Brokerage Bonus, Get Up to $1,000 with Qualifying Deposit
TD Ameritrade has a new brokerage bonus of up to $1,000. The bonus comes in four tiers. But to get the largest bonuses you need to transfer a large amount of assets. Check out the details of the offer below.
Open an account by 03/31/2022 using promo code NC1000 and fund it with a qualifying deposit to earn up to $1,000 in cash. Here’s how this offer works:
- $100 bonus, account must be funded with $25,000-$49,999
- $300 bonus, account must be funded with $50,000-$99,999
- $500 bonus, account must be funded with $100,000-$499,999
- $1,000 bonus, account must be funded with $500,000 or more.
- Offer valid for one new Individual, Joint or IRA TD Ameritrade account opened by 03/31/2022 and funded within 45 calendar days of account opening with $25,000 or more.
- Not valid on tax-exempt trusts, 401k accounts, Keogh plans, Profit Sharing Plan, or Money Purchase Plan.
- Offer is not transferable and not valid with internal transfers, accounts managed by TD Ameritrade Investment Management, LLC, TD Ameritrade Institutional accounts, current TD Ameritrade accounts or with other offers.
- Limit one offer per client.
- Account value of the qualifying account must remain equal to, or greater than, the value after the net deposit was made (minus any losses due to trading or market volatility or margin debit balances) for 12 months, or TD Ameritrade may charge the account for the cost of the offer at its sole discretion.
We have seen bigger bonuses from TR Ameritrade in the past. However, the requirement are a bit easier for the lower tiers this time around, although the maximum bonus is not as good.
This looks like a public offer with the generic code NC1000, even though it says it’s a referral offer. You need to open a new account using the code and you have to retain the balance you deposit for at least 12 months in order to get the respective tier bonus.