Swagbucks, Sign Up for Albert Banking Account and Get $135 Bonus
Update: There’s also an additional $75 bonus when you complete a direct deposit of $200 or more, after opening your account. This is in addition to the $60 bonus that you get from Swagbucks, for a total of $135.
Swagbucks has a new offer for opening an Albert banking account. Albert is a multifaceted financial app that brings everything you need in one place. It gives you information on your financial life, lowers your bills, gives you financial help, develops a personalized financial plan, and even guides you on how to invest money. It also provides a checking and savings account. If you sign up now through Swagbucks you also get a $60 bonus.
Join the more than 6 million people who’ve turned to Albert. Banking, savings, and investing all in one place. Plus get access to expert financial guidance whenever you need it. Deposit more than $20 into your account to earn 6,000 SB (worth $60). Banking services provided by Sutton Bank, Member FDIC.
Just go to Swagbucks and search for “Albert” to find the offer.
- SB is distributed by Swagbucks, not by Albert Corporation.
- Award won’t Pend. Allow 45 days for SB to credit.
- This offer is only available to new Albert customers.
- Must open an Albert Cash account through the Swagbucks affiliate link.
- Must enter valid sign-up information, including account funding information, and deposit $20 or more to earn SB.
- You account must be active past 30 days.
- Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
I’m not familiar with this banking account, so please let me know if you have used it in the past. You must have a Swagbucks account to earn the bonus, and it’s best to use the same email you have in Swagbucks. If you don’t have a Swagbucks account you can also get a $13 bonus when you sign up.
HT: Adding Pennies