Swagbucks, Get $170 Bonus When You Sign Up for Current Banking
- Swagbucks is offering a $120 bonus again. Search for Current or just see the offer here. It should stack with the $50 signup bonus from Current itself. You need to have a Swagbucks account to get this bonus and if you need to sign up, there is a $13 bonus for new customers. (HT: DoC)
- Swagbucks is offering a $100 bonus again. You need to have a Swagbucks account to get this bonus and if you need to sign up, there is a $13 bonus for new customers.
- Swagbucks is now offering a $100 bonus.
- MyPoints also has a bonus of 17,000 points which is worth about $110.
Swagbucks has a new promotion for the Current mobile checking out.
You need to sign up for the Premium version which comes with a $4.99 monthly fee and complete a payroll direct deposit of $200 or more. You also need to have a Swagbucks account to get this bonus and if you need to sign up, there is a $13 bonus for new customers. Let’s see what Current offers, and then the details of the Swagbucks offer.
Current is a mobile-only checking account. The app is available in iOS and Android. Current is designed to make banking quicker and easier with cashback rewards and spending tools that help you manage your money efficiently. There’s a Basic checking account which is free and a Premium version that costs $4.99 a month. With the premium account you get early direct deposits and immediate refunds on hold on gas purchases. Current doesn’t charge you for using any ATM in the US. However, ATM owner fees still apply, so it not completely free.
You can also earn up to 15x points when you swipe your card at participating merchants, which can be redeemed for cash in your Current account. You can find all offers near you on the map in the Current app. The extra earning is available in the Premium version. With the Basic account you only earn 1x.
Swagbucks Current Banking Offer
Earn 10,000 SBs when you open a new Current banking account. Here’s how it works:
- Install the Current app
- Open the app and create a Premium personal checking account
- Connect a payroll direct deposit of $200 or more
- SB will not Pend. Please allow up to 45 days after your deposit for SB to be credited to your account.
- This offer is only available to new Current customers.
- Must make $200 payroll direct deposit within 30 days of opening your Checking Account.
- Must submit valid name, address, credit card and other subscription information to earn SB.
- Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
Not a great offer, since you get just $55 and you need to complete a direct deposit. Also you need to sign up for a Premium account that comes with a $4.99 monthly fee. Looks like you need to keep the account open for at least two months. The account itself promises that you can earn up to 15x in rewards with debit purchases at select merchants. I’m not sure how useful that is. Besides that, there’s not many perks that come with it.
Could be useful if you want to try out the app and have an easy way to complete the direct deposit requirement. Also let me know if you have used this app in the past.