Swagbucks, Free AARP Membership and $8 Profit
Swagbucks has a new offer that can get you a discounted AARP membership and $20 from Swagbucks. In case you didn’t know, AARP it’s open to anyone. You do not have to be “old”. I have a membership myself and it comes with some decent benefits that make it worthwhile. You get car rental discounts, hotel and airfare discounts, 10% off at AT&T, discounted car insurance, discounts at few chain restaurants, drugstore discounts and much more. You can check all benefits here. So now let’s see how this Swagbucks AARP offer works.
- Join AARP for only $12 for your first year with automatic renewal, normally $16! Plus, earn 2,000 SB! (worth $20 or more)! Just search for ‘aarp’ at Swagbucks.
- SB will appear as Pending for 32 days.
- Must enter valid sign-up information, including credit card information to earn SB.
- SB may be revoked if you cancel within 32 days.
- Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
You need to pay $12 for a new AARP membership in order to receive $20 back in Swagbucks. It says that you need to have automatic renewal turned on. You can read more about how Swagbucks works and sign up here for a $13 bonus.