Free AARP Membership Plus Up to $5 Profit with Swagbucks
Update (Apr. 20, 2021) – The AARP offer is back at Swagbucks. You can get a free AARP Membership and make a $5 profit.
- Swagbucks: Join AARP for only $12 for your first year with automatic renewal, normally $16! Plus, earn 1,700 SB! (worth $17 or more)! Just search for ‘aarp’ at Swagbucks.
If you are looking for an AARP membership, this is a great time to sign up. You can get it for free and even make a profit up to $12 when you stack the Chase Offer with either Swagbucks or MyPoints. In case you didn’t know, AARP is open to anyone. You do not have to be “old”. The membership comes with some decent benefits that make it worthwhile, especially when you get it for free. You get car rental discounts, hotel and airfare discounts, 10% off at AT&T, discounted car insurance, discounts at few chain restaurants, drugstore discounts and much more. You can check all benefits here.
Earn $8 back on your AARP annual membership when you spend $12 or more.
- Offer expires 1/4/2021.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer not valid on AARP donations.
- Offer not valid on third-party delivery services.
- Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.
- Swagbucks: Join AARP for only $12 for your first year with automatic renewal, normally $16! Plus, earn 1,500 SB! (worth $15 or more)! Just search for ‘aarp’ at Swagbucks.
- MyPoints: Join AARP for only $12 for your first year with automatic renewal, normally $16! Plus, earn 2,500 Points! (worth about $16). You can see the offer here.
A nice offer for those who need an AARP membership. First check your Chase accounts for the AARP Chase Offer and add it to your card. Then use either Swagbucks or MyPoints to purchase a membership, using that same Chase card. It will cost you $12, and you should get back a total of $23 or $24.
It says that you need to have automatic renewal turned on, but you should be able to cancel it before the year is up and well after you have received the Swagbucks or MyPoints bonus. Just set e reminder to do it, so you don’t forget.
HT: Frequent Miler