Free AARP Membership and $2 Profit from Swagbucks
Swagbucks has a new offer that can get you a discounted AARP membership and $14 from Swagbucks. In case you didn’t know, AARP it’s open to anyone. You do not have to be “old”. I have a membership myself and it comes with some decent benefits that make it worthwhile, especially when you get it fro free. You get car rental discounts, hotel and airfare discounts, 10% off at AT&T, discounted car insurance, discounts at few chain restaurants, drugstore discounts and much more. You can check all benefits here. So now let’s see how this Swagbucks AARP offer works.
- Join AARP for only $12 for your first year with automatic renewal, normally $16! Plus, earn 1,400 SB! (worth $14 or more)! Just search for ‘aarp’ at Swagbucks.
- SB will appear as Pending for 32 days.
- Must enter valid sign-up information, including credit card information to earn SB.
- SB may be revoked if you cancel within 32 days.
- Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
You need to pay $12 for a new AARP membership in order to receive $14 back in Swagbucks. They have offered as much as $20 in the past, but we haven’t seen that offer since early in the year.
It says that you need to have automatic renewal turned on, but you should be able to cancel it before the year is up and well after you have received the Sweagbucks bonus. Just set e reminder to do it, so you don’t forget. You can read more about how Swagbucks works and sign up here for a $13 bonus.