There’s a new Southwest fare sale with fares as low as $34 one-way, or 1,325 points plus $5.60. There’s only one route available at the lowest price point, but you can check out other routes for more discounted airfare.
You need to book by October 26, 2017 to take advantage of this sale. If you have the Southwest Companion Pass this sale gets twice as good.
Travel dates are are follows:
- Domestic travel valid October 31, 2017, through May 23, 2018.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid October 31 through December 7, 2017, and January 16 through March 1, 2018.
- International travel valid October 31 through December 13, 2017, and January 9 through March 1, 2018.
Southwest Fare Sale Terms
- 14-day advance purchase required.
- Purchase from October 17 through October 26, 2017, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Domestic and San Juan, Puerto Rico travel blacked out November 21-22, November 26, December 21-23, December 26-27, December 30-31, 2017, January 1-2, 2018.
- Domestic travel is valid only on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico is valid Monday – Thursday. International travel is valid Monday – Thursday. Travel to Cancun, Cabo San Lucas/Los Cabos and Puerto Vallarta is valid only on Sundays through Wednesdays. Travel from Cancun, Cabo San Lucas/Los Cabos and Puerto Vallarta is valid only on Tuesdays through Fridays. Travel to/from Mexico City; Liberia, Costa Rica and San Jose, Costa Rica is validdaily.
- Fares valid only on nonstop service.
- Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Seats and days are limited. Fares may vary by destination, flight, and day of week and won’t be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® fares.
- Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines® combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules appl
These are good deals from Southwest, so is definitely worth taking a look if you have travel plans coming up. Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines, as long as reservations are canceled at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Don’t forget to use a credit card that will give you the most points, such as Amex Platinum (5x on airfare) or Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on travel) or Citi Prestige (3x on airfare). You can also use travel credit from your Citi Prestige or the Chase Sapphire Reserve.