Southwest Airlines has a fare sale going on, offering fares as low as $39 one-way, or 1,660 points plus $5.60. There’s only one route available at the lowest price point, but you can check out other routes for more discounted airfare.
You need to book by October 5, 2017 to take advantage of this sale. If you have the Southwest Companion Pass this sale gets twice as good.
- Long Beach, CA to Las Vegas, NV
- Las Vegas, NV to Long Beach, CA
Travel dates are are follows:
- Domestic travel valid October 17,2017, through May 23, 2018.
- International travel valid October 17 through December 13, 2017, and January 9 through March 1, 2018.
- 14-day advance purchase required.
- Domestic travel is not valid on Fridays and Sundays. Travel to Florida and Nevada and from Florida to Nevada is valid only on Sundays through Wednesdays. Travel from Florida and Nevada and from Nevada to Florida is valid only on Tuesdays through Fridays. International travel is valid Monday – Thursday. Travel to Cancun, Cabo San Lucas/Los Cabos and Puerto Vallarta is valid only on Sundays through Wednesdays. Travel from Cancun, Cabo San Lucas/Los Cabos and Puerto Vallarta is valid only on Tuesdays through Fridays. Travel to/from Mexico City; Liberia, Costa Rica and San Jose, Costa Rica is valid daily.
- Fares valid only on nonstop service.
- Displayed prices include all U.S. and international government taxes and fees.
- Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Fares not available to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® fares.
These are good deals from Southwest, so is definitely worth taking a look if you have travel plans coming up. Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines, as long as reservations are canceled at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Don’t forget to use a credit card that will give you the most points, such as Amex Platinum (5x on airfare) or Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on travel) or Citi Prestige (3x on airfare). You can also use travel credit from your Citi Prestige or the Chase Sapphire Reserve.