Targeted Southwest Cardholders, 25% Bonus Points on All Spend
Southwest is targeting select Chase Southwest cardholders with an additional 25% bonus on all spending. This offer is showing up in Southwest accounts. If targeted, you can earn up to 20,000 Rapid Rewards points, and they count for Companion Pass qualification. Check out the details of this offer below.
Register and make purchase of at least $1,500 on your Rapid Rewards Credit Card between 11/1/2022 – 2/28/2023, to earn 25% bonus points on each purchase amount made on your card. Maximum of 20,000 bonus points.
Check promotions in your Southwest accounts and register now if are eligible for this offer.
- After you use your Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card to make at least $1,500 of purchases during the promotion period of 11/1/22-2/28/23, you will earn 25% in points as a bonus on purchases made on your Rapid Rewards Credit Card during the Promotion Period, up to 20,000 bonus points.
- The 25% bonus is in addition to the points you already earn with your card.
- The 25% bonus points will count towards Companion Pass® qualification, but will not count toward A-List or A-List Preferred qualification.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks after the end of the Promotion Period for the 25% bonus points to post to your Southwest Rapid Rewards account.
- Bonus points will post to your account in 2023. Maximum bonus point accumulation from credit card purchases during the Promotion Period is 20,000 bonus points per Rapid Rewards account.
- Points transferred from Chase Ultimate Rewards to Southwest Rapid Rewards are not eligible for the 25% bonus. Points and bonus points earned on a new Rapid Rewards Credit Card account opening are not eligible for the 25% bonus.
Chase Southwest credit card currently have increased bonuses of 75,000 points. But they don’t have particularly good earning rates. This additional 25% bonus makes your spending a bit more rewarding however.
This promotion is also well timed for those planning on getting the coveted Southwest Companion Pass. Just make sure to time your spending well, so it counts for 2023. Any spend that you want to post in 2023, you should complete after you December statement has closed. This 25% bonus will post in 2023 anyway, but base earning will post when statement closes.