Sonesta Amex Offer: Spend $300, Get $60 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you $60 on Sonesta stays in the United States. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get a one-time $60 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $300 in one or more purchases on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay at participating Sonesta International Hotel properties in the US & US territories from 1/3/2023 to 4/30/2023. Book at Sonesta.com.
- Offer valid on reservations for Sonesta which must be made online at sonesta.com, via mobile app or by calling 1-800-766-3782.
- Offer valid only at Sonesta locations in the US & US territories.
- Excludes authorized retailers, amenities, reservations booked through 3rd parties and purchases made at ShopSonesta.com.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
Check your cards and add the offer now if you think you might use it. I see this Sonesta Amex Offer on all the cards that I checked, so it should be available for everyone. You can spend the $300 in one or more purchases, which makes it easier to use.