Check SoFi Loan Rate, Get $10
Check your rate for a SoFi loan and earn a $10 bonus when you do. You will get $10 when you check your rate between October 26 and November 1, 2020. Checking your rate won’t impact your credit score. Here’s how it works:
- Check your rate for a personal loan, student loan refinancing, home loan, or private student loan.
- You’ll receive an email with a unique code within 24–48 hours.
- Visit the webpage in the email to enter your code and select your gift card.
- Your gift card will arrive in the mail in 3–4 weeks.
- The Promotion is open to anyone who resides within the United States and is of the age of majority in the state in which they reside.
- To receive a $10 bonus in the form of a gift card through the Promotion you must agree to a soft credit pull on http://www.SoFi.com to check your rate for one of the following SoFi products: Student Loan Refinancing, Personal Loans, Home Loans, or Private Student Loans.
- Checking your rate will not affect your credit score.
- If you later decide to submit an application and agree to a hard credit pull your credit score may be impacted.
- Participants will receive the $10 bonus gift card regardless of whether or not they are pre‑qualified for a SoFi loan product.
- This Promotion is limited to the first 50,000 submissions by consumers to check their rate for one of the loan products listed above.
- The Promotion is available beginning on 12:00am Eastern Time on October 26, 2020 and ending the earlier of: (i) 50,000 submissions by consumers to check their rate, or (ii) 11:59 PM Eastern Time on November 1, 2020.
- Participants are limited to one (1) bonus per product, and up to up to three (3) per household.
We saw this same offer earlier in the year. It’s an easy $10 and you just need to check rates for a loan, not actually get a loan. There’s a limit of 50,000 submissions so do this now before it’s gone.